Other Services

Our team is focused on making your immigration process less stressful and more successful. As well as assisting with visa applications for people in a variety of circumstances, we also provide services for a number of other migration issues and applications. Please find more information below.

Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) – Migration and Refugee Appeal Applications

If you need to prepare and lodge an AAT appeal, we can help. Our team is experienced in preparing AAT applications and will help you organise everything you need, including a detailed submission and attendance at the hearing.

If the decision was made while you were in Australia you can generally appeal a visa application or application refusal.

Ministerial Intervention

If you do not win an appeal with a review Tribunal, you can lodge a Ministerial Intervention request. In some cases The Minister of the Department of Immigration and Border Protection may choose to override the Departments decision, however in other cases they may not. We will help you assess whether the minister can intervene in your case, and if they can, a member of our team will guide you through the request.

Protection visa (subclass 866)

A Protection visa allows you to live and work in Australia as a permanent resident if you have a genuine claim for protection. To be eligible you will need to engage Australia’s protection obligations due to one of the following:

  • you are a refugee
  • you meet the Complementary Protection criteria in the Australian Migration Act 1958

If you have a family member who is found to engage Australia’s protection obligations you may also be eligible.


You might be eligible for citizenship if you have had residency in Australia for at least four years and have been a permanent resident for the last year. eVisas can help you determine whether your circumstances meet the requirements of Australian citizenship and organise your application quickly and efficiently.

Other professional services

eVisas also offer the following professional services:

  • Health or Character Concerns
  • Notice of intention to cancel student visa
  • Bridging visa applications
  • Permission to work requests
  • Sponsorship monitoring responses

For more information about any of our services please contact us using the form below or call us on 0404 041 173.