Visitor Visas

Need a visa to visit Australia?

With its golden sands, laid back culture and awe-inspiring landmarks, Australia welcomes a steady flow of visitors year in, year out. There are a range of visas available for those planning on visiting for tourism, business activities, family, social or recreation and we can help you organise yours.

Visitor Visa (subclass 600)

A 600 visa allows you to visit Australia for three, six or 12 months for tourism, business activities, seeing family or touring with a registered travel agent from the People’s Republic of China. Extended Visitor visas of up to five years can be granted to parents of children who are Australian citizens or permanent residents.

eVisitor (subclass 651) and Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601) visas

You can visit Australia for up to three months at a time for tourism and business visitor purposes on a eVisitor or Electronic Travel Authority visa. Applicants must be from an eligible country outside of Australia.

Working Holiday Visas

Working Holiday visas allow you to holiday and work in Australia for up to one year. You will need to meet a range of criteria to apply successfully, including:

  • aged between 18 and 30
  • have enough money to support yourself during your stay and buy a return ticket at the end
  • meet English requirements (subclass 462 only, see below)
  • hold a letter of support from your government (subclass 462 only, see below)
  • prove you are a genuine visitor

Note: Other requirements will also need to be met depending on the type of visa you apply for. Please contact us for more information.

Working Holiday Visa (subclass 417)

If you are planning a working holiday in Australia, the subclass 417 Working Holiday visa will allow you to spend up to one year in the country. You may also be eligible to apply for a second visa to extend your stay if you have not held more than one Working Holiday visa, met all conditions of your first Working Holiday visa and worked for at least three months in regional Australia while on your first visa.

Work and Holiday Visa (subclass 462)

The subclass 462 Work and Holiday visa is suitable for young people aged between 18 and 30 who want to holiday and work in Australia. This visa is valid for up to a year but, unlike the 417 visa, you cannot extend your stay with a second Working Holiday visa.

Need help from Registered Migration Agents choosing the right visa and applying? Contact our team on 0404 041 173 or fill out a general enquiry below and we will personally help you through the process for quick, stress-free results.